1. Download and install Rufus from https://rufus.akeo.ie/downloads and install the software.
Also download the YouWipe ISO file.
2. Once installed and opened you will see the following screen
- In Device you can select the USB stick which will use be the bootable thumb.
- Leave or set Partition Scheme at MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI
- Change Create a bootable disk using from FreeDOS in to ISO Image.
- When all is set, select the YouWipe ISO file by clicking on the CD-Rom logo and than the ISO file.
- Once opened/selected the ISO file press Start.
3. Rufus will show an ISOHybrid Images message, select Write in DD Image mode and press OK
Once the USB is created you can remove it and start using it.